Alessandro Colonna advises on public building/planning and environmental law.
The primary focus of his work is on project developments, in particular on obtaining approvals, support in administrative approval procedures and advising municipalities on urban development projects.
His clients are project developers, private building owners and investors, architects and municipalities. They all rely on him as a committed and diligent representative of their interests.
Alessandro Colonna is a member of the PUBLIC LAW team at Glock Liphart Probst & Partner and regularly collaborates with his colleagues from the PRIVATE CONSTRUCTION LAW and REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS teams.
Alessandro Colonna advises and represents his clients in the field of public building/planning and environmental law, before, during and after the realisation of development projects.
Project developers and investors regularly seek his advice already during the early phase of an acquisition or during bidding procedures in order to assess the possibilities offered under public planning and building law as well as possible risks before a purchase decision is made.
Further focal points of his work are the drafting of urban development contracts including their negotiation with municipalities and the litigation of matters of public planning and building law in dispute with building authorities. Due to his work advising and supporting municipalities and project developers and investors in the context of land use planning procedures, he has gained experience from different perspectives.
Fields of practice
Public planning and building law
- Building regulations
- Zoning law
- Monument preservation law
- Land rearrangement/reallocation law
- Urban development contracts
- Special urban planning law
- Preparation of building applications/provisional planning permissions
- Law of recoupment charges
- Immission control law
- Nature conservation law
- Water law
Law of zoning procedures
- Infrastructure projects
General administrative law
- In particular law on administrative procedures
- Litigation, administrative court proceedings
- Studies at the University of Augsburg
- Legal traineeship at the Munich Higher Regional Court
- Admission to the Bar 2016
- Joined Glock Liphart Probst & Partner in 2016
- Lawyer specializing in administrative law since 2018
Alessandro Colonna lectures on “Bauen im Bestand” (Building in Existing Contexts) at the Bayerischen Architektenkammer (Bavarian Chamber of Architects).