Susann Evertz advises on public law, with a focus on public building and planning law.
She represents property owners (building and land owners, neighbours), investors and municipalities in matters relating to the creation of development rights and approval and in urban land use planning.
Susann Evertz is a member of the PUBLIC LAW team. She also advises and corresponds in English.
Susann Evertz supports her clients both with regard to the construction as well as in the procedural enforcement in all areas of public law relevant to the development of real estate.
Her building law expertise extends in particular to obtaining, enforcing and securing development rights and approvals and all related issues of administrative law. She is the author of academic articles in public law.
Fields of practice
Public planning and building law
- Building regulations
- Zoning law
- Monument preservation law
- Urban development contracts
- Special urban planning law
- Preparation of building applications/provisional planning permissions
- Law of recoupment charges
General administrative law
- In particular law on administrative procedures
- Litigation, administrative court proceedings
Road and highway legislation
- Studies at the University of Passau
- Legal traineeship at the Munich Higher Regional Court
- Admission to the Bar 2021
- Joined Glock Liphart Probst & Partner in 2021